Building Communities of Mindful Resilience and Recovery: Active Duty & Families
We have many pathways for those in active duty, as well as their families, to find the tools they need:
- Our Practice Library hosts videos and other valuable resources to help explore the Five Tools of Mindful Resilience: Breathing, Meditation, Mindful Movement, Guided Rest and Gratitude.
- We now have Daily Live Online Streaming Classes! Check our VYP Studio for schedule.
- Free classes are available all over the country for veterans, military and their support networks, taught by graduates of the Mindful Resilience Training for Trauma Recovery.
- We offer Mindful Resilience for Trauma Recovery Training scholarships to veterans, family members, and caregivers.
- VYP offers a 200-hour yoga teacher training program. For more information see our Mindful Resilience Yoga Teacher Training page.
- We have developed a new course based on the specific challenges that face caregivers, family members, clinicians, and first responders called Mindful Resilience for Compassion Fatigue. This prepares individuals to keep doing this important work in their communities while prioritizing their own health and self-care.
As fellow veterans, active duty, and the family members who support them, we understand how difficult it can be to access resources for resilience and recovery.